This slimmed-down housing provides most functions of the Canon
300D underwater. For the connection with Canon Speedlite, it has been
equipped with 6pin type connector for E-TTL and it has also equipped
with 5pin connector for YS strobe users. It is compatible with all NX
For more detailed information click here
DX-300D Housing for Canon 300D (Pearl White)
DX-300D Housing / YS-90Auto (as slave strobe) #03101 / SLH-C220 Housing
#09101 / 6pin Snyc Cord GN (included with SLH-C220) / NX Custom Flat
Port#56231 / Sea Arm VI x 2sets #29090
|Date of Notice
||February 17, 2004
||Please ask email@example.com
||Front case: ABS
Rear case: polycarbonate
of DX-300D Housing
1. Equipped with N type connector (5pin)
and GN strobe connector (6pin) for Canon Speedlite 220EX for E-TTL
2. Depth rating: 60m
3. Equipped with the shutter-activated focus light circuitry.
4. Usual fine equipments: Port lock system and the locking latches.
|Main Features of Canon 300D
1. Equipped with high performance "DIGIC" image
processor with large 6.3 mega CMOS sensor (22.7 x 15.1mm)
2. Lightweight and ergonomic, the EOS 300D is easy to use and
comfortable in the hand.
3. Wide-Area AF 7point AF allows accurate auto-focus on any one
of 7 focus points within the viewfinder.
4. 300D is PictBridge compatible, allowing users to print directly
to any PictBridge compatible printer.